Saturday, July 26, 2008

GORILLA MUNCH: A "CELEBRATION"

I don't think I've seen this much enthusiasm for a gluten-free product (in this case, Gorilla Munch) since those guys cheered Cietz and Watson. Anyway, look out for potentially offensive language.



Source (2:17)


In other strange news, the edgy column "Ask a Mexican" asked readers to choose between corn tortillas and wheat tortillas and got this answer from Eugene, Oregon: "I am gluten intolerant. Corn tortillas do not make my ass bleed. Also, they don’t taste like that paste stuff kids use in elementary school." What's also strange is that this answer showed up in papers such as San Diego's La Prensa but not in New York City's Village Voice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It may be crass, but that is seriously one of the funniest comments I have ever read about gluten-free food.