Monday, July 20, 2009

Columbia Introduces Free Monthly Roundtables!

As part of its mission to serve people with celiac disease in the metropolitan area, the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University (CDCCU) now offers free monthly "roundtable" meetings that will explore a variety of subjects.

The first of the roundtables, specifically addressed to parents of young children with celiac disease, will be held on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 from 6:00—8:00 pm in the Atchley Loeb Conference Room located in the Columbia University Medical Center.

Attendance is limited to 30 people so RSVP ASAP (emailing cb2280@columbia.edu) if you're interested!

Other planned roundtables:
Adults with Celiac Disease
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Teens and Adolescents with Celiac Disease
Tuesday, November 3, 2009


3 comments:

Wheelchair India said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Handicapped Tricycle Suppliers

Keep Posting:)

Wheelchair India said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
ARAI Certificate Side Wheels

Keep Posting:)

Unknown said...

So without wasting your time for this kind of low-cost firms, you can purchase excellent-high quality custom essays from top creating solutions. Following studying reviews and feedback you can rely on a specific business. Some genuine corporations such as www.procustomwriting.com are supplying written examples of the custom essays for your reference. These illustrations can be scrutinised to comprehend the creating specifications of the organization. So paying money for an excellent potential is not a waste, but it aids you to get a large mark.