But sometimes I'm a soft touch, so I guess I'll grudgingly go along with Catherine of A Gluten-Free Guide (who's going along with Seamaiden of Book of Yum) and reveal 8 "random" facts about myself:
1. I can balance a trombone on one finger.
2. I delivered an editorial on Channel 11. And I was awful.
3. I voted for Lloyd Bentsen but declined to shake his hand.
4. I was on a winning adult spelling bee team—but I wasn't the best speller.
5. One of the very first times I ever ate Chinese food was in China (pre-diagnosis).
6. I've played in a brass quintet on a diving platform. (Almost everyone left during intermission.)
7. I received an award for Architectural Merit in a sandwich creation contest celebrating the hundredth anniversary of Carnegie Hall (pre-diagnosis).
8. I will not pass this along.