Friday, February 23, 2007

HAPPY HOUR(S) AT HEATHERS

It wasn't just the two-for-one gluten-free cider and beers that made last night's Happy Hour(s) at Heathers a pleasure--it was the gluten-free company that led me to stay later than I'd planned. Thanks to Erin of the NYCCD Meetup Group for the effort she put into the event--and thanks to my other conversation partners for the stimulating talk, which branched out unexpectedly from celiac matters to Northern Baroque Art--and beyond! I look forward to the next Bosch--I mean, bash!

Oh--kudos on the good behavior, too. The talk and music inside the bar were at very reasonable levels, and things were quiet when I was outside.

Here's the sign outside the bar.
















Photo: David Marc Fischer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out, David!
Good to see you last night. Thanks for the chips.